|Pictures of Cagliari (by various users from flickr; CC-SA)|
If you are interested in proposing a contribution, here are the thematic guidelines:
- FLOSS (Free/Libre and Open Source Software) applied to research (main topic: archeology, cultural heritage and landscape)
- FLOSS for protection, management and development of archaeological, cultural or territorial heritage
- FLOSS for visualization, analysis and web-publication of data realted with archeology, cultural heritage and landscape
- Projects oriented in opening and sharing data (related with archeology, cultural heritage or landscape studies
- Case studies of using FLOSS in order to develop and share territorial data
- Experiences in opening and sharing geographic data (cultural, technological and legal aspsects
- Experiences of institution (schools, universities, public administrations, etc...) in using free geographic software or migrating form closed software to FLOSS or hybrid systems
Here you can download the call for papers.
See you there!